Thursday, February 16, 2017

How it all started..

Hi guys! My name is Lily and I'm here to share my day-to-day recipes with a healthy twist!

My journey to a healthy lifestyle started a little over 3 years ago. After several years of burying my nose in textbooks with the end result of an "MD" tagged to the end of my name, I realized that I'd completely neglected my own health. I was extremely overweight and was in dire need of a change. I've always loved to bake and I thought that I would start by making small changes to the ingredients I used to make an equally yummy alternative. Then I started to incorporate similar changes to my meals. Along with dietary modifications, I started going to the gym regularly. By no means was this a smooth transition. I had many ups and downs and thought of quitting multiple times, but there's simply something satisfying about creating a recipe that you can indulge in guilt free!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you guys enjoy these recipes as much as my family and I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment